ATB-301 is a new drug candidate for Combined anti-cancer treatment of
TGF-β selective inhibitor, TGF-β2 Targeting Antisense Oligonucleotide (ASO) and IL-2
- TGF-β2 Targeting ASO
- 18-mer phosphorothioate ASO (Antisense-Oligo) nucleotide new drug targeting human TGF-β2
- Designed based on the correlation between TGF-β overexpression and tumor progression
- in-vitro/in-vivo/clinical efficacy data available on single therapies for pancreatic cancer, melanoma, glioblastoma
- In-vitro test : Verified synergistic effect by TASO+IL-2 combination therapy on breast cancer cell line (SK-BR-3, MD-MB-231), Pancreatic cancer cell line (AsPC-1, HUP-T3), Lung cancer cell line (A549), Melanoma cell line (Hs294T, A2058), and Colorectal Cancer (LS174T, HT29).
- In-vivo test : Verified synergistic effect by TASO +IL-2 combination therapy on humanized mouse (PBL-NSG mouse model) using TNBC (MDA-MB-231) and melanoma (A2058) xenograft model with TASO + IL-2